Ridge Rock Grid-Lok
Wide Width Tensile Strength (ASTM D6637): 2000 lb/ft
Creep Limited Strength (ASTM D5262): 1298 lb/ft
Long Term Design Strength (LTDS) (NCMA 2009, Sands silts and clays): 1060 lb/ft
Roll Size: 8 ft x 225 ft. (200 sq.yds.)
- Highly efficient segmental block connections.
- Lightweight and flexible. Easily manageable and easy to cut to proper lengths. Stays in place when unrolled.
- Cost effective design.
- Multiple strengths available for many applications.
- Excellent creep and installation resistance
- RidgeScape Reinforced Slopes (See RidgeScape products)
- All RidgeRock brand segmental retaining walls
- Other segmental block retaining walls
- Subgrade stabilization
- Steepened slope reinforcement
- Veneer reinforcement