SEK Snap Edge
- Injection molded design, incorporating features that provide strength and stability
- Thick back walls that are reinforced by buttresses giving the strength needed to keep an interlocking pavement system in place
- Strong interlocking joint held together with a spike to make a secure connection and provide extra support
- Reinforced spike bosses securely hold edging in place
- Open base design allows for grass growth along paver edge creating a strong yet invisible edge
- Made of 100% recycled HDPE (High Density Polyethylene): Resists warping, twisting and breaking
Snap Edge Paver Restraint is a contractor grade product, designed to be used with pavers or natural stone 2” – 3 1/8” thick. It comes in 8’ pieces with a 1 7/8” back wall height and 2 7/8” wide base. Snap Edge is available in bulk packaging: Half pallet contains 288 pieces and Full Pallet contains 672 pieces. Spikes are sold separately.